Claim Your Rebate Now!
Texas Apartment Showcase (TAS) Terms and Conditions:
- The person on the Application must be the one Claiming the Rebate.
- The TAS Rebate Request Form must be completed prior to receiving your cash back offer. (see form below)
- There is only one rebate per person per lease (If there are two applicants only the primary receives the Rebate).
- This must be the 1st and Only time you have lived at the complex you are claiming a Rebate for.
- We do not offer rebates for current employees of the complex.
- If you are referred by a resident or another apartment locating service you are ineligible to receive a TAS rebate.
- The apartment complex needs to confirm it will work with all locators.
- TAS must be paid by the complex prior to paying out a rebate (most properties pay out between 30 to 120 days after 1st months rent).
- Rebates will be disbursed as soon as TAS has verified the apartment complex and/or management company has paid referral fee and the tenant has completed the Rebate Request Form below.
- Texas Apartment Showcase And Agents Name MUST be on the guest card and lease application and any additional paperwork.